Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween crafts

Yesterday I channeled my inner witch and whipped up a batch of shrunken heads. This is what they look like before they begin their journey of drying out. I have high hope that they turn into something ghastly or ghouly. They have clove eyes and some even have a few whole grain rice teeth. Creepy!
The inner witch has also been working on a little something that she plans on putting in the bathroom. Can you guess what it is?
How about now? It's orange...
OK, do you have it figured out now? Does the brown area give it away?
The weekend is just around the corner and I have plans for my Hubby. But they are predicting rain. How inconvenient. Oh well, we'll have to find something else to do, maybe more Halloween shopping! I may need more orange stuff!
Have a great weekend! Till next week,
Take care, Brandie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brandie, that is going to be a beautiful pumpkin. You are very talented! Lizzie

Anonymous said...

I agree!

Monica said...

Found you via blog hopping and now I'm a follower because I just have to see how your shrunken heads turn out...GREAT idea!

Sue-Anne said...

Looking forward to seeing how those heads turn out and your cross stitch is gorgeous.

Debbie in Chico/Sacto said...

Brandie - I have actually see several real shrunken heads. Fascinating, really. If I come across the pics, I'll send them your way.